May 7, 2015

Well, Hello There!

Yay - I finally did it! After many months of procrastination, I have officially joined the blogging world.

Welcome to Blonde Ambition!

A little background... I have been keeping diaries since I was around 10 years old. Writing was always an outlet for me - a way to reflect, de-stress and unwind. And now in my *advanced* age, blogging is a way to connect with old and new friends, share stories and find a Pinterest-worthy recipe, or two...or two hundred.

A little about me: I'm a newlywed (we're celebrating our one year anniversary this month!), a cat mom, former sorority girl, college grad and now publicist working at one of the top PR agencies here in Las Vegas. I love all things pink, sparkly and related to wine and/or cheese. I have the most amazing husband - we met originally in high school - he doesn't remember. We reconnected in college and the rest is history. Planning our wedding was one of the most amazing and fun experiences that it almost made me consider a career change for a split second (until I thought about the long hours and bridezillas - yikes!) I will just have to save that bridal enthusiasm for my besties' future weddings (ahem, start getting engaged already please!)

So here I am, embarking on the blogging journey. I'll be upfront - there isn't a central theme that ties all of this together, nor rhyme or reason for certain posts, but if you share in my love for weddings, food, homemaking, travel or wine - you've come to the right place.

XOXO,
Lauren


....and here are a few of my favorite things (cue Sound of Music)













Yup - big fan of mac & cheese.... not sorry.




<3










No comments

Post a Comment


UP